[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:59:43 EST 2008

Only if you assume everybody from the Middle East should look "arabic" (whatever the hell that means). There's also the fact they've been living among Europeans for 1500+ years, I'm sure a few of them must have married outside the their group over that time. If you'd like a serious answer I'm sure there are genetic studies that would provide the data to prove or disprove you question. Google yourself to enlightenment.

fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
But if that was the case, then would nt Jews look Arabic instead of European?
If Jews originally came from the Middle East, they should still look Middle Eastern , but they don't, they look European