[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 14:07:38 EST 2008

But my point was that the present day Jews claim to be the Chosen ones , chosen by God.
But they aren't , they are impostors . God choose the Israelites to be the chosen one, the present day Jews are just pretending to be the Chosen ones , that is why many Orthodox Jews do not accept the state of Israel.
How are Europeans (Jews) supposed to be descendants of an Arab tribe (Israelites)?

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:39:57 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

I think you will find that the Jewish people stem from more than one tribe, not just Israelites.And please make a distiction between being jewish and Zionism. The latter just being another form of extreme nationalism.

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.