[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 08:28:34 EST 2008

The imposters are actually Kenites, or sons of Cain. They wormed their way into the Levitical preisthood a LONG time ago. Jew is just a generic term for Israelite. It really denotes someone of the tribe of Judah but has evolved into that generic term, as American describes someone who is a citizen of America. Those "who say they are Jews but are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan," are sons of Satan because Cain was the son of Satan, and not Adam. Hence, they do their father's will. They are also very good at throwing blame, framing others, and twisting the truth discreetly to obscure it and manipulate outcomes. They are the ones who killed Jesus. Not the actual Israelites. The sons of Cain, the son of Satan, made it happen-forced and manipulated the hand of the Roman governor, Pilate.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:05:26 +0000

I am a devout Atheist , and if a God does exist , then it has nothing to do with peoples present day Religious beliefs . The current Jewish race are impostors, that arent the true Israelites , The Children of God were dispersed during the time of King Arthur and the Knights of the round table . They are dispersed around the World............and one day they shall return to the land of Israel...............just as its prophesied

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:43:17 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................Hey, thanks for a completely different viewpoint!It's really interesting to view things from this perspective.I'm putting this into my "stand-off philosophizing queue" : ))[[[ I said that once, so I'll say twice... only religions on individual basis are pure - no running of herds. ]]]