[kj] ) OT I love you.

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 21:54:41 EST 2008

"jo" wrote:

> Aw don't inhibit people. It's cool to 'hear' Gatherers speaking freely.

I have to chime in. Quick back n' forth nonsensical stuff like 95% of
what's shown up here the past few days here really belong in someplace like
IRC or some chat room. I'm all for off-topic posts but after 50+
one-sentence messages in a couple hour's time, it just becomes wasted
bandwidth. I get all my mail mirrored on my Blackberry and it's a fucking
pain in the ass to have to individually delete hundreds of useless posts
that accumulate in just a day's time. And I'm sure I'm not the only
subscriber that storing, deleting and sifting through junk e-mail is more
than a simple matter of "skip what you don't want to read."

Think of it as a simple courtesy to your fellow list members.

T.B.