[kj] OT: Angry music

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 12:54:10 EST 2008

Does angry and melancholic count? If so, I'd include:

'Never Take Me Alive'- Theatre of Hate
'Still Ill'- The Smiths

'F.F.F' is an excellent choice, and I've always found PiL's 'Luck's Up' fine for those angry moments.

Others include:

'Soylent Green'- :wumpscut:
'The Gentle Art of Making Enemies'- Faith No More
'Idiot's Rule'- Jane's Addiction
'Wolt Ihr Das Bett In Flamen'- Rammstein.

Jim.

Devacor at aol.com wrote:
I'd step it up and go new york hardcore:
Sick of it all - injustice system, uprise nation etc
Judge- fed up, bringing it down etc..
Hatebreed (well not quite NY) which may top them all, and has taken over as kind of hardcore (but that's another topic)

(all snipped)

A few of my picks:

Fear: "I Don't Care About You"
Ministry: "So What" (actually about 90% of their catalog qualifies)
Guns n' Roses: "Out To Get Me

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World