[kj] [KJ] OT: More porn...

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:25:07 EST 2008

On 24 Feb 2008, at 03:29, Michael Garcia wrote:

> I must me a puff being I'm from San Fran but it's not

> the same without the flowers on the pick guard!!

agreed, but you could swap that easy enough.

Did anyone notice that all the prices on the English version of the
site site were $0.00!
I added about 6 guitars to the cart & took it right through the
payment page.
Grand total with delivery $0.50!
I clicked on the credit card pay but it said insufficient amount for
CC payment.
I didn't have the bottle to try & see if I could buy one for $0.50
through wired transfer!