[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 05:36:01 EST 2008

Its clear for all to see Lennonka , that Ade is the one who shouldn't be taken seriously. Hes from a deprived area and he didnt receive a good eduction , which is quite apparent if you read his manic, angst ridden , hate filled posts . He accuses everyone else of malevolence...yet it is him who is abusive to everyone .
He hates Muslims because he feels that they themselves are full of hate , he doesn't have the intelligence to realise that it is HIMSELF who displays all the attributes that he so despises .
He is probably addicted to Temazepam or at least Diazapram and he is probably an alcoholic as well, and therefore he cannot think lucidly .
You are an intelligent , as well as being attractive Lennonka, I'll let you make you own mind up about who you should take seriously and who you shouldn't .
You are like Me and Jaz, Lennonka , purveyors of free though and expression , whilst Ade is just one of the ignorant masses .
"Love of the masses, why do we love them"...........I dont, I hate the ignorant twunts .

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:23:34 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................Sorry for being alive.