[kj] Ade. ;) lol

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:19:16 EST 2008

ade its always a pleasure to read and answer your post,sod how many you do or do not post,you add so much spice to the list ,i think your champion mate and the list would be pooror with fewer post from you ;D

milinda xx ps who sent you that naughty boy post about posting to much? them LOL JUST CURIOUS?

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:09:43 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Ade..............

I hate to say it, but that cretin is probably right - I just feel talkative recently!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of joSent: 23 February 2008 21:05To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Ade..............
Can't you set up a Gathering file so that your inbox doesn't get this mail?

You've sent sent 19 Emails here to the Gathering in 40 minutes and most of them have been pretty pointless. Its peoples in boxes that you are filling up........please be more considerate.......and please stop swearing.

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!