[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 15:17:17 EST 2008

I do find these rape references to be extremely distasteful and a tad worrying . Rape is a serious subject and it shouldn't become a subject of amusement . If you are that way inclined Ade, then please find an appropriate site to discuss this vile act , dont do it here.

Thnx

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:08:50 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

Mr A Raper.

Special interest: rape!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1Sent: 22 February 2008 06:57To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke
For "Title or Occupation" you should list "The Rapist,"
for "Hobbies, special Interests" list amateur-expert in Jap anU.S. Relations.
ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
Tough choice!Well, that's ALL porn for you. I'm considering becoming a rapist, as you & Leigh know by now. It must be because I saw a ladies boobies.Because ALL porn involves treating women like shit. Apparently. You know, I WON'T FUCKING LOOK AT THAT STUFF, thankyou very much. I get uncomfortable watching drama rapes on the telly, let alone what you describe. I worry about people who DO like that violent shit.Mr Raper.PS. As an exercise, I've been wondering how well I'd do if I registered with a dating agency under the name Mr Raper. I mean, what the fuck do I say when someone shows interest???? (If they do that is, *chuckle* ;) )-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Brendan QuinnSent: 22 February 2008 00:06To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'Subject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing JokeYeah suppose, but perhaps it's a question of degree...WOULD YOU RATHER: Ten years sitting behind a desk in an office where the clock seems to run athalf-speed, gathering progressively worse musculoskeletal and other healthdisorders and going silently out of your mind as you watch your life swirldown the drain infinitesimally slowly (at first), feeling your whole realitytunnel atrophy gradually over time as the only adaptation to the relentlessreduction of your entire life down to the SAME DAY, over and over...OrTen years accommodating multiple male members up the batty at once andpretending to enjoy having your head yanked around by the hair for thefacial that you have to pretend to enjoy, getting jacked up in order to getthrough the day, calling yourself an �actress� on all the forms you have tosign etc etc.-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] OnBehalf Of B. Oliver SheppardSent: Friday, 22 February 2008 11:46 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing JokeExploitation? Sounds like most jobs.I think the problem many have with porn is not that it's exploitation, because a fuckload of jobs involve that. It's that sex is in the equation, which is the real dealbreaker. It's a lingering Puritanical/Victorian attitude that needs to go the way of the dinosaur, although no one is going to admit that's why they are against it, I'm sure.As I said, some porn can be sexist, but the genre as a whole is not inherently sexist. I'm sure there is a lot of exploitation involved, but that may be the case with the clothes you wear or the food you eat. I think it's the sex part that bothers people. Someone at a Jenna Jameson level of stardom, or even at the Sasha Grey level, is not being exploited. They know what they are doing, I am sure, and may even see the men who buy their stuff as the suckers.-Oliverjo wrote:> With respect, there is a downside. Many, many people are exploited by > the sex industry - not including those who are against their will. _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gatheringNo virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1292 - Release Date: 21/02/20084:09 p.m.No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1292 - Release Date: 21/02/20084:09 p.m._______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes