[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 15:11:02 EST 2008

to be honest those with no religious beliefs are the chosen people.

Errrm, is this just your opinion Jon.....or do have any inside information ?
Are these your personal beliefs.....or have you been talking to God?

Attention everyone: tell the Pope and inform the Synagogues........Jonnie Spatula has proclaimed that Atheists are the Chosen ones.........will all of the Chosen ones please form a queue over there on the left...............Praise the lord

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:51:52 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

Are Jews Gods chosen people..........or have Jews used to Bible and the Koran to keep

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:39:51 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................
Again, false dichotomy.

> Are Jews Gods chosen people..........or have Jews used to Bible and the Koran to keep

> Christians and Muslims subservient?fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote:

Jewish people are very successful , they lead the field in most things, Jews are very prominent in all aspects of World affairs , from Business and Intelligence (Thinking, planning and influence etc etc ) to the Arts and to the Media . Why are Jews so disproportionately successful ? There are over 1 billion Muslims in the World, yet there are only 25 Million Jews in the World . Why are Jews so prominent in World affairs and Muslims arent ? Are Jews Gods chosen people..........or have Jews used to Bible and the Koran to keep Christians and Muslims subservient?

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:05:53 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................The history of the Earth seems like "oh, poor Jews, they were fucked up again from these or those..."I was trying to get a different viewpoint about Jews with reading Mein Kampf [in Czech translation]. I only managed to first few chapters, as the book was boring for me, and Hitler was finishing one chapter like: "Maybe, the God wants the Jews to be victorious after all."I should add that my view of Jews is an admiration [I admire Jews] and be hoping that I stated it clearly : )[Because just be interested in Mein Kampf could raise suspicion.]-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!