[kj] ot - You named it WHAT?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:58:26 EST 2008

yeah your proberly right there with the photoshop cheating a bit,all the same,what a laugh,havnt laughed so hard in days ;D))))

milinda ps i did forward the whole post,plus graffics,so everyone could join in the humour,however,i got one of those"gathering bounce-its gone to modirator thingy em replys again ade its only a joke !"

guess it was just to long,there were afterall about 10 attachments ;D)))))

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:34:56 +0000From: praest76 at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot - You named it WHAT?I wonder how many of the rest have been photoshopped, and I'm fairly certain for the last one there is a site where you can generate those church banner boards.