[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Feb 23 08:48:14 EST 2008

Devout atheist…haha, nicely said.

Infidel.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of fluke fluke
Sent: Sunday, 24 February 2008 2:05 a.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

I am a devout Atheist , and if a God does exist , then it has nothing to do
with peoples present day Religious beliefs .
The current Jewish race are impostors, that arent the true Israelites ,
The Children of God were dispersed during the time of King Arthur and the
Knights of the round table . They are dispersed around the
World............and one day they shall return to the land of
Israel...............just as its prophesied

_____