[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 18:18:22 EST 2008

Damn...we should have used that in our defence and maybe we would have then got a Not Guilty verdict, all we needed was to have an old man running around with a saw and something on fire , then would have had our very own Killing Joke video

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:24:12 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing JokeWere you two filming your own Killing Joke Secret Tribute YouTube video?fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk> wrote:

I have no idea where that goat came from Jo , there I was peering through Ms Riley's bathroom window , next thing I know, there's a Police car draws up and shines a torch on me........and low and behold,