[kj] (OT) Everything everything...

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 17:58:31 EST 2008

Ha! Yes, that's exactly it! Always woke up to the twang of Blueski also.
They must've recorded Second Toughest... in cooperation with some
cutting-edge sleep researchers. "Now let's see how this one f#cks with
their consciousness..."

Leigh Newton wrote:

> Nice! I've done the exact same thing. Naps with Second Toughest as the

> soundtrack are not naps but gorgeous episodes of unconsciousness. I

> always invariably wake up during Blueski which is a choice way to to

> regain consciousness. Like God's alarm clock.

> Leigh

>>> album. Soundtrack to many amphetamine-fuelled nights back in the 90s.

>>> Hated 'Born Slippy'. Overlong and tedious, with fuck all to

>>> recommend it. I suppose that's on the album is it?

>>> Jim.

>>> */Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net

>>> <mailto:vassifer at earthlink.net>>/* wrote:

>>> Alex in NYC's fave live albums: