[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:21:34 EST 2008

are you winding us up jo? if not,how come you got into so much hassle girl?

this is unlike you to joke about such matters or to make the list believe this is a bit of titilating spin!

milinda

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:47:14 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

Don't encourage me ffs, not with the ASBO and the suspended sentence hanging over me. Once I start, I can't stop and I was only an invisible G string away from being put on the Sex Offenders list last time. I'm lucky to have internet access.

Could you mail me your photo ? :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

How much?

How would you feel about appearing in one , Jo ?

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:05:26 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

I didn't say that all porn was exploitative.

Jo, If you think that porn is exploitative and that the Women are forced into it and that they don't enjoy it, then maybe you are viewing the wrong sort. You should watch the Ben Dover series, the Ladies love it , they even scream out " Harder , Harder, Ram me harder" , they certainly seem to be enjoying it. Most of the Women seem to enjoy getting their back door kicked in as well , although some do grimace at times . I would recommend "Ben Dovers outdoor adventure" , its shot in the Lake District and the scenery is beautiful .

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!