[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 01:52:48 EST 2008

Really. They don't even want the light on. If they don't want the light on then i say
they have to get a Brazilian down there, cuz i'll have to use my hands to "find my way"
in the dark/thru the thicket/to the runway, etc.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
Yeah, you know me & muslims. I've already slaughtered thousands.

You know, the scope I'm talking about on this subject is not just in the realms of the porn industry, but in general. Just, like, NORMAL women enjoying their sexuality.

Ahem.