[kj] (OT) Everything everything...

Paul Richards paul.ar at virgin.net
Thu Feb 21 19:49:09 EST 2008

I was lucky enough to see one of their first live performances, at
Charlie Hall's Drum Club night, which had moved out of the Soundshaft
into Heaven next door, on a Thursday night before Good Friday in 1993.
Darren Emerson was at one end of the room at the desk & decks, the other
two on stage at the front. I remember them playing Rez, but not much
else. Probably due to the Snowballs. :-)

cheers
paul