[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:12:44 EST 2008

Very tough to choose. Both good albums - proper KILLING FUCKING JOKE.

Despite the fact that Jaz's voice had gone by then and it sounds like a set
of demos Hosannas shades it because it's got 'Walking With Gods' on it,
which is the most moving song on either album. What I like about 2003 is
that it feels like a proper album in terms of production. I don't
particularly like the production, but it's better than nothing. And 'Seeing
Red' would make any best of.