[kj] OT: Boycotting the UAE is wrong

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 16:47:02 EST 2008

"And how've you been lately?"

Not too good actually , some crazy biatch has been terrorising me , this biatch is proper crazy..Shes even worse than Mel. Then I joined an Islamic site in order to have an argument and give them a bashing and I then got chatting to a Muslim Lady.........and I'm quite loved up now , I like her a lot but she accused me of stalking her the other day....but she even took her veil off a few weeks ago and she doesnt do that very often .
I seem to have developed agoraphobia recently and some bloke on-line diagnosed me as have Asperger's syndrome , which I suppose is just a medical term for being a fukin idiot.........apart from that I ve been well , how have you been ?

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:35:48 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Boycotting the UAE is wrong
Ah, f#$%k it, bomb the U.A.E., blow up the oil wells, burn the place and
give it over to the local shiites and Iranians.