[kj] btats original release or remaster

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 13:13:28 EST 2008

I'm a *big* fan of the new mix.

It's always been a great album IMHO, but the new/old
mix really helps to strip away the cocaine tinted
glossiness and really brings the point home.

It's interesting to hear where sometimes complete
parts of the the songs have been restructured etc.

What I'm having a really hard time with is the
absolutely appalling amount of typo's on the lyric
sheet!
Grrrrr......

A L P

--- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I prefer the new mix, but I'll never part with the

> original.

> Alex in NYC

> On Feb 21, 2008, at 11:46 AM, mike wrote:

> > i prefer the original release, i love the

> extended/long version of

> > victory, and to me the original release sounds

> perfect as they are.

> > probably my fav release lately.

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."