[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:23:32 EST 2008

No, I didn't say that at all.

I didn't order it.
I don't have it.
I don't particularly want it.

What I did say was that people have paid for something they didn't
receive & people haven't got the refunds they've requested.
It was merely a suggestion that those who have it might like to share
it with those who have lost out.
I put in the line about those who got a copy for free because if
someone actually got a copy they paid for why should they feel they
have to share it.

agree or disagree, I really don't care