[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 11:04:35 EST 2008

These songs from YouTube make the songs sound a lot better , I'm not sure if its a clearer sound , or the visuals or the fact the that the songs are stand alone as opposed to being part on an album, they to my ears they do sound better on You Tube , than they do on the album

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xacDXYIlyOA&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xlwLQh2M_ec

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:52:19 -0500From: fluwdot at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

hard to judge as i have only listened to 2003 three times and i have ever listened to hossannas once or twiceand never all the way through in one sitting.
-----Original Message----- From: fluke fluke Sent: Feb 21, 2008 10:31 AM To: gathering at misera.net Subject: [kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell Which one do you like the best ?

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!