[kj] love like blood

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:16:38 EST 2008

It seem slike No Way Out sans Colsey artwork. I already have two versions and I don't need a third one. As far as remastering there is only so much you can do with a live recording. Unless they are going to do the Kiss - Alive route and do a bunch of overdubs. And I doubt that. It is not a stellar concert anyways. It's good but not worth the efort of overdubbing (which isn't a possibility anyway)

Chris