[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Feb 21 01:50:26 EST 2008

Yeah I see your point...it's entirely possible she has a friend or groupie
or whatever who she judges has the type of musical taste appropriate for
someone who wants to come across all dark, enigmatic and edgy (like us
Gatherers ;), in which case all you need do is cherry-pick the names that
sound right really innit? And all of a sudden you're a unique,
free-thinking, counter-culture, creative, different, vibrant, underground,
special, alternative,

Then again, I got into KJ through student radio in NZ, albeit when their
profile was pretty big (Millenium was the bait dangled on a 50-pound line,
and I swallowed it right down to the gullet), my background is still largely
rock / metal, there are still a lot of band names that flit through the list
that I have never heard of, and I'm pretty rabid on Killing Joke, so both
possibilities are...possible, I suppose.

Nice tits too.