[kj] AVN 2008 Female performer of the year, Sasha Grey, Killing Joke fan

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 00:02:17 EST 2008

Considering most people who like anything KJ-related also seem to never
actually know of KJ the band itself), and since i didn't see any reference to
KJ on her mainpage MySpace...
...maybe she's a Raven fan from his work
in Tool, or the local L.A. music scene in general?

She is hot, tho', and we have very similar music tastes , and she prolly
goes to some of the same clubs and gigs i go to.
I may even see her at the upcoming Ladytron show...

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
She won the AVN [porn industry's Oscars, basically] 2008 female
performer of the year award. Her MySpace page, which may not be safe for
work, even has a tribute banner to Paul Raven on it:

http://www.myspace.com/sashagrey

Her list of fave bands includes Gang of Four, Samhain, Bauhaus, Joy
Division, PiL, etc., etc.

She is interviewed by underground filmmaker Richard Kern here, also
NSFW: http://www.vbs.tv/shot-by-kern/sasha-grey/

-Oliver

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes