[kj] Question about "No Way Out But Forward Go":

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:34:02 EST 2008

As far as I know there isn't one, and I'm not sure where allmusic got that from. I didn't provide that particular bit of information.

Jim.

Stamperdanny at wmconnect.com wrote:
As I was viewing Killing Joke's entry in the "All Music Guide" discography section: I saw a version of No Way Out but Forward Go with bonus DVD, but all I've been able to find is bonus cd-rom.

What gives? Was it ever released with bonus DVD? Could it be planned for a future release? I don't see the significance of putting a full-length concert out on cd-rom when you can put it out on digitally remastered DVD.

Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com