[kj] [KJ] No Way Out But Forward Go...

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 07:24:14 EST 2008

2008/2/20, ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk>:

Nothing much to say other than I've been pleasuring myself

i have aswell!!!

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:53:48 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] [KJ] No Way Out But Forward Go...

Nothing much to say other than I've been pleasuring myself learning guitar parts for the past two nights, whilst watching the Lorely gig. Just managed to figure out most of Nighttime, which I always imagined to be nigh on impossible for mortals to play - what a warm feeling I now have! Deceptively simple, just like most of his playing. Figured out Kings & Queens yesterday. It's like having a new toy again :)
MUTATE - http://www.myspace.com/mewtate Señor Citizen - http://www.myspace.com/SentildeorCitizen PRODUCT - http://www.myspace.com/Productmusik NOISEBASTARD - http://www.myspace.com/NBhateYOU Wr0ng Mus1k - http://www.myspace.com/wr0ngmus1k Compsey Tribunal - http://www.myspace.com/CompseyTribunal Stray Dog City - http://www.myspace.com/StrayDogCity Odeama - http://www.myspace.com/Odeama