[kj] OT:Outsourcing gone mad

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 03:27:03 EST 2008

When i told them i couldn't drive a truck they asked me if i was fashion-conscious and if i could wear a suit, & what size chest & inseam I am.
I told them (40 Regular, 33 inseam) but when i told them i was Amish, they apologized and moved on the next suicide-caller.

Carlos Fandango <stronkle at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
I was depressed last night so I called the Samaritans.

I got a call centre in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes