[kj] When Veggie Goths Cry...

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:07:14 EST 2008

I have recently started eating meat [chicken and fish] again, after 23 years!!
I may go back...

From: paulwady at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:48:53 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] When Goths Cry...

""vegetarianism was regarded as evidence of heresy, as was the refusal to kill any animal, as Cathars interpreted the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" as referring to all animals""Eh? Goths were veggie Cathars, and everyone hated them. They didnt get sex and died in the end. About right. Done me no end of good starting on the old meat again after 13 years.NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH&*$*£*^&&*(

Keep Smiling...