[kj] love like blood

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 18:22:43 EST 2008

Been a while since this got mentioned & as there's a few newbies, here's one of Geordies
influences, as mooted by the man himself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIBfnTk03Q <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIBfnTk03Q&feature=related> &feature=related

Shame it's not a low key gig. I think Dave Edmunds version really opened Geordies eyes to what
could be done with guitar rhythmically, while staying melodic. Amazingly, I have the 7" vinyl of Dave
Edmunds' version myself, which I found years before I got into t' Joke - top tune!

Also, a bit of a coincidence....? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWx440gYAg <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWx440gYAg&feature=related> &feature=related