[kj] O/T Crossing The Red Sea- 30 years

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:00:00 EST 2008

i remember that ;),was that your first p.i.l gig? mine was boxing day 1978 at the rainbow threatre--finsbury park,london

what ever happened to the "pop group!"
ok like i said yesterday,still got aload of p.i.ls bootys to look through,inbetween work and other resposabilitys in life,so will do me best .

anyone else on list have listed p.i.l gig--23rd feb 1979 manchester civic hall? the more the merry ;)!!!!

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:06:40 +0000From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] O/T Crossing The Red Sea- 30 years
Yes it was me who was after the Pil boot. I was looking for the Creation For Liberation gig.

http://www.fodderstompf.com/RARITIES/rarity/bel79fy.html

One of the best gigs I've been to.

Probably a few of us at the Manchester Academy gig.

Brian.