[kj] love like blood - geordie solos

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:12:54 EST 2008

i;ve often thought that & there are lots.
not solos in the 'hair metal' string widdling sense but they are
guitar breaks none the less & call them what you will as far as I'm
concerned.
kings & queens 'solo' is actually chords & a couple of string beds
with open strings then repeated an octave higher.
again, not what you'd classically term a solo, but it's still an
instrumental guitar break
[ping!]
I know - let's call them I.B.G's or 'igg-buhs'