[kj] O/T Crossing The Red Sea- 30 years

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:14:46 EST 2008

thats true ;) i very much liked"looking through gary gilmores eyes" by the adverts,i was 14 when i first saw them perform at bath uni,how time flys!!!

milinda ps was it you brian who wants to know about that p.i.l gig in manchester? or am i muddling you up with another gatherer? any way,ive looked through half my p.i.l back catologue,not found any manchester gig,lets hope its some where in the other 50 ok ;D.

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:02:45 +0000From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] O/T Crossing The Red Sea- 30 yearsIt's 30 years today that the Adverts Crossing The Red Sea was released, one of te first LPs I bought.Where has 30 years gone?Brian.