[kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 16:13:40 EST 2008

They know YOUR sort.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: 15 February 2008 17:43
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

Maybe it's the way I look or something, but I never get prescribed
anything like Ambien or Lunesta. I've always been told to take 75 mg of
over-the-counter Benadryl. And that usually does the trick, actually.
But I have horrible sleeping problems. More normal-looking members of my
family with higher incomes hve no problem getting prescribed drugs like
Ambien, Percocet, etc., etc., but with me it's always some OTC shit.

-Oliver