[kj] FW: Jaz in Mojo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:05:57 EST 2008

THATS PERFECT,THAT WILL DO "STRANGE PARENTS" HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLwell we can all identify with that one ;D last count i had 3 mothers hahahaha!!!!

milinda ps my dads the best though ;P

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:01:07 -0500From: nogger4228 at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] FW: Jaz in Mojostrange parents milinda :)
____________________________out of the frying pan...into oblivion-----Original Message-----From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:01Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Jaz in Mojo

another old interview then ;) theres always the other interview in --mojo--with jaz doing the self portrate thing,but thats been mentioned on here alot of times,so its kinda old as well now ;D))) thanks 4 posting anyhow btw jusr curious,where did you think up your name nogger4228--does it have any special meaning apart from soundingstupid lol ;D))) ? dont loose your sence of humour ;)!!!

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:39:36 -0500From: nogger4228 at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] FW: Jaz in Mojo
link.......
http://www.cookingvinyl.com/press/killingjoke/?g2_page=2towards the bottom right of the page
_____________________________out of the frying pan...into oblivion-----Original Message-----From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 23:43Subject: [kj] FW: Jaz in Mojo

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:35:04 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo folky said in reply to jaz self port in mojo this month,about his frilly nicknacks ;D)))))

"That's the one! :P Anyone got any pics of Jaz in these women's undies?" ............................oh someone,somewhere MUST have a pic of jaz in those POWDER PINK FRILLY TANSPARENT NICKNACKS (P A N T Y S LOL ) :D)))))

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:58:23 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

LOLLOLHA HA HA(JUST READ IT- its the one where jaz is exposing his "frilly undies" to the audieance LOLOLOLOLO

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:25:37 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

Sorry, Mel. The magazine's paper, I am unable to scan it, and cannot see it online.

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:34:44 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

post a link for those who cannot get-"-mojo"--then folky ;D ,i am lucky,newagents up the road stocks every mag you can imagin,but what about those who dont have such an up tp date news agents ,they will bw left out;( !! milinda ps i would post a link but you know those techy things are notone of my strong points ;D)))!!!!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:08:27 -0800Subject: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

Not sure if already mentioned, Jaz is in the Feb issue of Mojo..p29.

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live! =

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! =