[kj] OT- chameleons

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:12:13 EST 2008

yep, cheers Mr Potanga. :)

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:42:22 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT- chameleons

Cheers chubster.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of fatpotangaSent: 13 February 2008 08:40To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: [kj] OT- chameleonshello - just received this.
I know there are some Chameleons fans here & figured it might be of interest?

too big a file for the Gathering so I've uploaded it here:
http://www.btinternet.com/~jamie.hewson/Unknown.gif

here's the order link if interested as it doesn't work in the image: http://www.guardian-angel-media.com/View_From_A_Hill_Pre-Order/Ordering_Information.html

fatty