[kj] OT- chameleons

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:40:06 EST 2008

hello - just received this.
I know there are some Chameleons fans here & figured it might be of
interest?

too big a file for the Gathering so I've uploaded it here:
http://www.btinternet.com/~jamie.hewson/Unknown.gif

here's the order link if interested as it doesn't work in the image:
http://www.guardian-angel-media.com/View_From_A_Hill_Pre-Order/
Ordering_Information.html

fatty