[kj] Killing Jokes' New Drummers .... wasn't that Murder, Inc.?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 00:17:22 EST 2008

Why only 2 drummers? They should go for 3 or even more percussionists, like these guys.^^
I also noticed that Martin Atkins did dress like a muppet in the photos when he played on Extremities, and his "trendy" tresses may have been an homage to Beaker (the muppet).

In reply to an earlier thread of "which is your fave non-KJ youtube vid," for me it's leaning lots towards either of these two videos, one starring Ralf Fiennes and Juliette Binoche [a fanvid], and the other vid starring Donald Sutherland, who ends up stealing the show completely.
They are by some crazy 70s chick who says she knows Killing Joke and likes to say she was discovered by Pink Floyd. Whatevuh. (j/k) I think the vids are superb.

^^
I'd like to hear this song [The Last Film] redone by KJ. Just..something
about it screams to me, "KJ, Remake." I think it has great potential.

"T.B." <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:
Yes, Jaz and Geordie have decided to go for the old school Ministry approach
of using two drummers for their next tour. Here's their audition clip on
youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InZNBcJTmWs&feature=related

T.B.

As the masters rot on walls