[kj] "Bert, hey Bert? Are you asleep Bert?"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 15:34:40 EST 2008

Here's something I always found odd: Towards their end, Fugazi began
using two, yes, count'em, TWO, drummers at their performances. Very
un-punk. Almost as un-punk as having a beard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGoYHHNmwQ

I like the song -- but two big ol' drum kits like they're White Snake or
something? blasphemous....

-Oliver