[kj] whys this ade ;D oh,lol!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:37:35 EST 2008

lol a couple of replys to todds birthday coming to the list a week after they were posted hahahahaha lol!!

and one of my post has just got through which i posted about 2 hours ago-geeeeez ;D)))))) v!!!

ps nothings shocking-- oh btw,have ordered from zavvi-janes addiction dvd 3 days and the gift,there on there way ;D

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:26:26 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] whys this ade ;D

Yeah, I'm like that ;)

I think there are problems with the list server as I saw a couple of replies to Todds "I'm 40" email, but
didn't get the original. It's been a bit weird lately, I've certainly not noticed much mail today....

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 12 February 2008 18:06To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] whys this ade ;Dade ive posted 6 times today and non of my posts are appearing,have you any idear why this would be ;)??? thought id ask you as you usually have answer to most things ;P milinda ps bet this one gets through though ;D)))))!!

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!