[kj] When Goths Cry...

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 20:50:06 EST 2008

"Brendan Quinn" wrote:

> The guy who totally put me off jane's addiction in the first place...while

> I've mellowed (a lot) to Jane's, that guy still gets on my goatee.

Dave's weirdness gets a pass from me considering his past. Navarro's had a
pretty screwed up childhood that pretty much culminated in his late teens
when his mother and aunt were murdered by his mother's boyfriend and he
discovered their bodies. The killer was eventually tracked down and jailed
in large part due to the tv show "America's Most Wanted." Here's a link that
describes the event:

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=118

His "celebrity tv" bullshit he's been involved with bugs me and I wish he'd
just stick to making music but from everything I've heard from firsthand
accounts, he's actually a really nice, down to earth guy.

T.B.