[kj] t.b/ade-btw-ice-t and perry.f were palls also.... ;)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 21:44:16 EST 2008

LOL!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of T.B.
Sent: 11 February 2008 02:31
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] t.b/ade-btw-ice-t and perry.f were palls also.... ;)

"Mik" wrote:

> God yes. Preston 2003. Almostas bad as when I saw Nick Cave so drunk he

> got

> tangled in the wire from his mic and fell over. But then the guitarist had

> to sit on the amp as he was too drunk to stand. The good old days. Lol.

Heh, my favorite so-called celebrity drunk/high moments all come from Stiv
Bator (rip).

One crowning moment was after a Lords of the New Church show at a club in
Long Beach in '85, my friend and I along with a couple other guys are
talking with their drummer, Nicky Turner behind the club in the parking lot
and Stiv comes stumbling out the back door clearly out of his mind and this
other guy excitedly goes to introduce himself to Stiv and as he shakes
Stiv's hand, Stiv vomits on him.

A lot.

T.B.