[kj] another version brend n t.b might like ;)

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 9 17:47:51 EST 2008

"melinda grant" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyFOdYtrGI

btw t.b do you know weather there is a full version of that --JANES
ADDICTION-HONOLOULOU GIG AROUND ANYWHERE? I WANT A COPY D !!!

Yeah, there's a pretty complete bootleg of that show floating around among
hardcore Jane's traders. I don't have it myself but from what I've heard,
it's got a lot of cuts or jumps in the middle of some songs and it's all
from the one filmer who worked with the band at the time in that same angle
next to the drummer.

T.B.