[kj] another version brend n t.b might like ;)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 16:57:11 EST 2008

Yeah, that sounds like the one. I got it on vhs, but that's about it - it's very hard to find. can't find it complete on youtube, but they use bits of it to make videos to songs that don't have videos, if you get my drift!

There was something else they filmed too, called The Gift (not the Sisters) - never seen it. Old school Jane's is a bitch to find!!!