[kj] another version brend n t.b might like ;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:53:39 EST 2008

hi mr rat ade ;D))

ok" soul kiss",now is that the mini film perry farrel made with his wife or girl friend back in late eighties early nintees? if so,i had it on vid somewhere,hope i still have it,why you want a copy :)?will have to have a look in me home--but want to get dvd upgrade if possible,if its still around as my vid machine is very old2002 lol..

if this mini film is not what you are talking about,then tell me more as,no,i dont have it ;D!!!

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:43:36 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] another version brend n t.b might like ;)

Cheers Mel - you got/seen Soul Kiss?

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 09 February 2008 21:25To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] another version brend n t.b might like ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyFOdYtrGI btw t.b do you know weather there is a full version of that --JANES ADDICTION-HONOLOULOU GIG AROUND ANYWHERE? I WANT A COPY D !!! cheers milinda

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!