[kj] Subliminal version of The Beautiful Dead

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 12:32:18 EST 2008

And so the lesson ends...

You're welcome to say what you like, I just *had* to counter with my own opinion, which of course is like an ass-hole.

Anyways, that Pailhead ep is indeed, fucking toppest of notches & is sitting there in my wall of CDs, coyly awaiting further play. That ep blew me away - what an excellent piece of post-punk it is, very british sounding, which impresses me.

Talking of post-punkers, that new Bauhaus album is a lot better than I thought it would be... much better in fact. Pete is up his own arse, but has been for years.