[kj] OT: Other News

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 09:56:08 EST 2008

"Alex, I have no idea what your mechanical/electrical/computer science
knowledge is, but it would pay the bills until something better comes
along."

I have zero mechanical/electrical/computer science knowledge.
Moreover, such a gig probably wouldn't give me the benefits I need,
nor would it pay nearly enough to sustain living in Manhattan, but
thanks for thinking of me.

I'm considering "plan b" options (going into PR or advertising
copywriting), but to quote John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band,
"things are tough all over."

Something will fall into place -- it has to, but it's simply not
transpiring as swiftly as I'd like it to.

Alex in NYC