[kj] What is your favourtite non Killing joke You-tube song ?

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 06:49:25 EST 2008

I thought I recognised 'Zlad' under that terrible moustache and wig. It's a guy called Santo Cilauro who has been a fixture on the comedy scene here in Australia since the mid 80s. Funny that I haven't come across Zlad before - it seems he's quite popular on the net.

Geoff

Lennonka <lennonka at gmail.com> wrote:
I wasn't browsing much but I love this silly thing :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=91GXpXidNNw

Zlad - Elektronik Supersonik : )))