[kj] OT: Other News

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:37:02 EST 2008

some men get a kick out of having hot wax poured onto there-genitelia-so ive herd,dont let unemployment get to you so that you end up doing that to pass the time AND 4 EXTRA ENTERTAINMENT alex :D))) lol

on an optimistic note,if you were working at mo,you never would of been able to have enjoyed-drinks with your mate tod today would you ;)

something will turn up when the time is right,i mean do you really fancy the idear of getting up on cold feb mornings,snow everywhere getting onto the packed subways,with all those sweety other commuters,just to spend 8 hours at work,then doing the same on way back? thought not,that lye-in and spending day as you choose must be more appealing hay alex ;D
wait until march,when at least weather changes and the whole exsperience of work will fill you with real glee ;) !!

milinda ps put that wax DOWN ;)!!> Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:22:33 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Other News> > On Feb 8, 2008 11:04 AM, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:> > 1. I endured a bit of "Ear Candling" today. This involved someone sticking a> > lit candle literally into my head in strictly non-sexual manner. Those> > curious should click here:> >> > have thought about this myself... how did it go? noticable results??> > > > >> > 3. I still have no job.> >> > > hang in there Alex, just enjoy the time off while you can...> > =)> > > > > > Alex in NYC> >> >> > > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering