[kj] OT: Other News

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 17:04:47 EST 2008

Alrighty then -- some other news:

1. I endured a bit of "Ear Candling" today. This involved someone
sticking a lit candle literally into my head in strictly non-sexual
manner. Those curious should click here:

http://vassifer.blogs.com/alexinnyc/2008/02/stick-it-in-you.html

2. I had drinks with Tod [A] of Firewater/Cop $hoot Cop recently. He
was briefly in town after bouncing around Turkey and Bali for the last
several months. Firewater's forthcoming album, THE GOLDEN HOUR is a
fucking stomper. Moreover, there is still talk of re-mastering and re-
releasing the Cop Shoot Cop back catalog in much the same manner as
the KJ catalog. Fingers crossed that that's going to happen.

3. I still have no job.

Alex in NYC